Warehouse Associate - York PA
The successful candidate will learn skills related to transportation, inventory management, principles of lean logistics, workplace organization and 5S. This is a Full Time position Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 5:00 pm. If you submit a resume / work history, you MUST submit a cover letter outlining why you are a good candidate for this position. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Driver’s license is a requirement
- Ability to lift 50+ LBS and stand for 8 hours in a warehouse environment (cold & hot weather)
- Takes direction well – strictly follows instructions
- Strong work attendance record
- Sharp math skills including ability to read and understand fractions and decimals
- Keen attention to detail
- Team player
- High energy
- Organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Forklift experience / certification a plus
- Receive and check incoming supplier purchase orders
- Repack incoming material efficiently and logically
- Ship packages with UPS WorldShip
- Locate products using company inventory management system
- Pull orders according to quantity, size etc. ensuring accuracy
- Build pallets with orders and position them to loading docks
- Wrap orders before loading on trucks
- Re-stock inventory manually and with warehouse equipment
- Fill out records of completed orders, supplier packet of documents as required
- Maintain equipment and report on malfunctions
- Adhere to health & safety policies and quality standards
- Complete supplier pickups and deliveries safely and efficiently
- Complete customer deliveries safely and efficiently
- Any other duties as assigned or required to ensure customer satisfaction
We offer a competitive living wage, paid vacation and holidays, health benefits, 401(k) retirement savings plan, credit union membership, extensive training programs, and a high energy, casual work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Wage commensurate w/ experience – This is not a minimum wage position!
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and resume to Jobs@AAF-Fast.com.
Thank you for your interest in AALL AMERICAN Fasteners.