Quality Control / Quality Assurance Manager
The ideal candidate will have 3-5+ years experience in quality control, quality inspection, and quality assurance related activities in an ISO 9001:2015 company. Familiarity with distribution, inventory management, lean manufacturing, fasteners, hardware, and industrial supplies is desirable. The right person understands the importance of quality in delivering excellent customer service. This individual communicates effectively, has great follow through and attention to detail, focuses on customer satisfaction, collaborates with others, solves problems creatively and demonstrates high integrity.
- Administer ISO 9001 quality program, policies and procedures – our ISO: 2015 expert.
- Maintain quality program documentation and manuals.
- Ensure quality work instructions are followed to meet policy objectives.
- Review work processes and flow to identify and recommend improvements and efficiencies.
- Inspect incoming and outgoing material and document to relevant quality standards.
- Conduct and document management review board meetings.
- Maintain quality records and perform internal audits.
- Perform vendor audits and track quality performance.
- Create, track and resolve corrective and preventative action reports.
- Train employees to perform their responsibilities in accordance with our quality program and objectives.
- Maintain inspection equipment / calibration and company equipment maintenance records.
- Champion quality and continuous improvement throughout the organization.
- Attain QSLD status with federal government.
- Perform other responsibilities as required.
The Skill Set
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) • Must be driven by customer satisfaction
• Work independently and achieve goals • Strong analytical & solid math skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills • Fast learner with sharp memory
• Strong organization skills • Positive attitude, hardworking, desire to succeed
We offer a casual, professional environment where we work hard to exceed our customer's expectations. Opportunities for advancement are excellent as we continue to grow. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Excellent salary and benefits are available for the right individual - 401(k), health insurance, paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave, credit union, etc. All applicants must submit a resume and cover letter detailing why they are the best candidate for this position.