Branch Manager - Grand Haven, MI
The ideal candidate will have 8-10+ years relevant experience in sales and vendor managed inventory account management with fasteners or industrial components. Candidate must be familiar with wholesale distribution, inventory management, lean manufacturing, lean logistics, fasteners, hardware, and related components. The right candidate understands the importance of excellent customer service, communicates effectively, has great follow through, focuses on the customer, collaborates with others, solves problems creatively and demonstrates high integrity.
- Responsible for achieving branch revenue, profitability, and growth goals.
- Manage all facets of Branch operations.
- Ensure compliance with ISO 9001:2015 quality system at the branch.
- Communicate with Executive Management branch resource requirements, opportunities, ideas, etc.
- Effectively recruit, train and manage VMI Account Managers, inside sales persons, and warehouse personnel.
- Oversee end-to-end order processing for all customer and VMI accounts.
- Verify customer and VMI material sourcing offers the best value products and meets delivery requirements.
- Supervise purchasing for all customer and VMI accounts, ensure uninterrupted material supply.
- Implement and operate high quality Vendor Managed Inventory programs.
- Ensure the highest possible degree of customer and VMI customer satisfaction at all times.
- Primary company contact for all branch customers and VMI accounts.
- Partner with customers to help them save time, money, and achieve success.
- Listen well, sell consultatively, and make recommendations that offer the customer value.
- Understand pricing models and value propositions and communicate them effectively to customers.
- Grow customer and VMI Accounts and capitalize on new opportunities with existing customers.
- Identify new customer and VMI opportunities; bring new customer and VMI Accounts on board.
- Deliver outstanding customer service; ensure timely delivery of customer material / orders.
- Participate in industry and trade groups, learning opportunities and expand fastener knowledge.
- Strictly follow all company (and customer) procedures and policies, laws, and good business ethics.
- Preserve a high level of communication with executive management at all times.
- Work well with support teams to achieve customer satisfaction and long-term account goals.
- Exhibit the highest levels of trustworthiness, honesty and integrity.
- Promote and represent the company positively at all times.
- Senior management team member leading by example, and making the branch a great place to work.
We offer a casual, professional environment where we work hard to exceed our customer's expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Excellent salary and benefits are available for the right individual - 401(k), health insurance, paid vacation, holidays and sick time, etc. AALL AMERICAN Fasteners is a family friendly environment where we enjoy working together to provide remarkable service to our customers. All applicants must submit a resume and cover letter detailing why they are the best candidate for this position.