Account Manager / Inside Sales - York, PA
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years relevant experience in sales / account management of fasteners or industrial components to manufacturers and/or the government. Candidate must be familiar with wholesale distribution, inventory management, lean manufacturing, fasteners, hardware, and related components. The right candidate understands the importance of remarkable customer service, communicates effectively, has great follow through, focuses on the customer, collaborates with others, solves problems creatively and demonstrates high integrity.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
• Preserve customer relationships and ensure the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
• Partner with customers to help them save time, money, and achieve success.
• Listen well, sell consultatively, and make recommendations that offer the customer value.
• Identify and capitalize on new opportunities with existing customers.
• Understand pricing models and value propositions and communicate them effectively.
• Answer phones promptly with professionalism and enthusiasm.
• Record and complete customer requests for quotes accurately, promptly, and completely.
• Enter customer orders accurately and completely.
• Source material for best value product procurement and availability.
• Enter vendor purchase orders for needed materials; follow up as appropriate to ensure timely receipt.
• Perform other responsibilities as required and/or assigned with a smile, including material deliveries, shelf / bin stocking at customers, warehouse duties, pick / pack orders, etc. when needed.
• Participate in industry and trade groups, learning opportunities and expand fastener knowledge.
• Strictly follow all company (and customer) procedures and policies, laws, and good business ethics.
• Preserve a high level of communication with management and co-workers at all times.
• Work well with support teams to achieve customer satisfaction and long-term account goals.
• Promote and represent the company positively at all times.
• Exhibit the highest levels of trustworthiness, honesty and integrity.
The Skill Set
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) • Must be driven by customer satisfaction
• Work independently and achieve goals • Strong analytical & solid math skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills • Fast learner with sharp memory
• Strong organization skills • Positive attitude, hardworking, desire to succeed
We offer a casual, professional environment where we work hard to exceed our customer's expectations. Opportunities for advancement are excellent as we continue to grow. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Excellent salary and benefits are available for the right individual - 401(k), health insurance, paid vacation / holidays / sick days, credit union, etc. All applicants must submit a resume and cover letter detailing why they are the best candidate for this position (i.e. sell yourself!).
RESUMES WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and resume to Jobs@AAF-Fast.com.
Thank you for your interest in AALL AMERICAN Fasteners.